Fun Music Websites!
Create your own music at home while practicing listening, mixing, and composing skills.
● Incredibox- is a music app that lets you create your own music with the help of a merry crew of beatboxers. https://www.incredibox.com/demo/
● Chrome Music Lab- Chrome Music Lab is a website that makes learning music more accessible through fun, hands-on experiments. Explore music and its connections to science, math, art, and more! https://musiclab.chromeexperiments.com/
● BeepBox- an online tool for sketching and sharing instrumental melodies https://beepbox.co/
● Groove Pizza- a circular rhythm app for creative music making and learning! It’s also a playful tool for creating grooves using math concepts like shapes, angles and patterns.
● Isle of Tune- a musical sequencer with a twist...you build little roads with houses, trees, streetlights, etc. that cars can then drive past, making music as they go. http://isleoftune.com/
● Virtual Drumkit- make your own beats by clicking on this drumset!
● Tony B Machine- simplifies the process of online music-making by connecting different notes and musical sounds to the different keys of the computer keyboard. https://www.tony-b.org/?tbm=4
● PBS Kids Music Games- Learn about music and play games with your favorite PBS KIDS characters like Elmo, Arthur, the Cat in the Hat and Daniel Tiger! https://pbskids.org/games/music/
● Music Tech Teacher- includes quizzes,
games, lessons, worksheets and other
● Simon- memory game using pitches and colors. http://www.kidsmathgamesonline.com/memory/simon.html
● New York Philharmonic Kid Zone- music games that allow you to explore instruments and classical music https://www.nyphilkids.org/games/main.phtml