Lincoln Park Public Schools Online Learning program is available for students in Pre K-12 and is now enrolling for the 20-21 school year.
Technology Loan Agreement (Coming Soon)
If you have made the decision and you wish for your child to participate in the full-time online learning program, please click the appropriate button below to apply to the program. If you are still unsure, please do not apply until you have finalized your decision. You will have until August 15th, 2020 to apply.
The Full-Time Online Learning Opportunity for Lincoln Park Public Schools will be a classroom learning opportunity using quality Lincoln Park Public School teachers, curricula, and programs where students are a member of a virtual classroom.
- Students will receive both synchronous (scheduled time each day) and asynchronous (self-paced) instruction from certified Lincoln Park Public School teachers.
- Students will receive instruction following the LPPS curriculum.
- Instruction will be as close as possible to in-person classroom instruction and will be provided by live instruction and videos.
- Supplementary resources will be used for students to meet students individual needs
- Students at the elementary level will also receive small group instruction
- Students requiring additional assistance at the MS and HS level will receive small group instruction as needed.
- Grades and feedback will be given to students.
- A Chromebook will be provided for students.
- Students will be able to participate in extracurricular athletics and activities.
- This program is intended for those students who intend to be an online student instead of face to face at this time.
- An application for online learning must be submitted by August 15, 2020.
If you have additional questions, please email Cheryl Irving @ email@example.com