The Full-Time Online Learning Opportunity for Lincoln Park Public Schools will be a classroom learning opportunity using quality Lincoln Park Public School teachers, curricula, and programs where students are a member of a virtual classroom.
- Students will receive both synchronous (scheduled time each day) and asynchronous (self-paced) instruction from certified Lincoln Park Public School teachers.
- Students will receive instruction following the LPPS curriculum.
- Instruction will be as close as possible to in-person classroom instruction and will be provided by live instruction and videos.
- Supplementary resources will be used for students to meet students individual needs
- Students at the elementary level will also receive small group instruction
- Students requiring additional assistance at the MS and HS level will receive small group instruction as needed.
- Grades and feedback will be given to students.
- A Chromebook will be provided for students.
- Students will be able to participate in extracurricular athletics and activities.
- This program is intended for those students who intend to be an online student instead of face to face at this time.
- An application for online learning must be submitted by August 15, 2020.
If you have additional questions, please email Cheryl Irving @ firstname.lastname@example.org