Lincoln Park Public Schools

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Budget Salary MI School
Stay In Touch



Please read this entire page, then click the "Enroll Here" button below to register your child in the Lincoln Park Public Schools!

You may also enroll your child at any school building, or at the Administration Building at 1650 Champaign.


Please gather the following documents BEFORE you begin the enrollment process:

  • Child's Birth Certificate
  • Child's CURRENT Immunization Records (must be up-to-date to start school) Please include visioning report if available
  • Parent/Guardian Driver's License/State ID (MUST be a parent listed on birth certificate or a "legal" guardian
  • Transcript (for any child that has begun high school)
  • Three CURRENT (3) Proofs of Residency as follows:
      1.  Homeowner's Proof of Residency (in parent/guardian's name), mortgage statement, property tax bill, deed, or signed purchase agreement OR a full executed lease agreement if renting.
      2. Two other current proofs of residency dated within 60 days (in parent/guardian's name); (i.e., utility/cell phone bill, bank/credit card/insurance statement, voter's registration card, vehicle registration, government correspondence, pay stub, etc.) ALL statements must be open and clearly show name, date, and complete address. ENVELOPES/JUNK MAIL/WATER BILLS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
       3. The child's IEP if your child receives Special Education Services.
       4.  If you are a foster parent or court-appointed guardian, we require OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATION establishing guardianship. 

Note: If child has a Special Education IEP (or 504), your child will not be considered registered until our Special Education Services receives and reviews those documents and the parent/guardian has been notified of the child's status for enrollment. Please have a copy of your child's IEP ready for us to copy. 

REMEMBER:  Your child is not enrolled until you receive an official "welcome" email from our enrollment department stating that your child is enrolled.

If you are unable to complete online registration, or need assistance in submitting the information, or have questions, please call 313-389-0200 Ext. 20323 or Ext. 20520 for assistance. You may also email your questions to: [email protected]


        LP RESIDENTS                                      NON-LP RESIDENTS



   LP Resident Enrollment                               Non Resident Enroll Button