Your kindergarten child must be five years of age by September 1, 2016.
If your child will not be five years of age by September 1, 2016, but will be
five years of age by December 1, 2016, you may enroll the child in
kindergarten if you provide notification in writing.
Please contact the Child Accounting Office at
313-389-0200 ext. 20321 for further details.
To enroll your child in a Lincoln Park Public School, you may do so at any open Lincoln Park Public School building that your child would be attending--or you may enroll your child at the Administration Building. As a resident of Lincoln Park, you will need the following documents to enroll your child:
1. Childs birth certificate
2. Childs immunization records
3. Three proofs of residency (lease/mortgage agreement;utility bill;voters registration;drivers license)
4. Your identification (as the parent or guardian).
5. If a guardian, please provide legal guardianship papers.
6. Name and city of last school attended (if applicable).
Note: The State of Michigan requires that your kindergarten child must be at least five (5) years
age on or before December 1, 2016.